我今天请到了笛卡尔,来通过他的著作《谈谈方法》给大家展示一下一个超级学霸的学习经验。
他这本书的思路我真是服了。感觉特别熟悉。简单概要一下。我,笛卡尔,在欧洲最好的大学,我以为会碰到有学问的人。但是没有。我读了**所有**的书,数学诗歌文学艺术哲学。可是我发现一切都那么无聊,不能满足我的思维层次。我觉得我的智力不比你们好,一定是我的学习方法好。但是我的学习方法对你们不一定适用。 这段话是不是很耳熟?是不是很像苏格拉底跑到大街上说,我觉得我的智力不比你们好,你们不信咱们就试试?然后辩论完了说,你们智力确实都不行。 好,我们一起把他这本书第一章读一下。 "I had already given sufficient time to languages..writing.. history.. fables... are almost the same thing" 语言历史寓言我已经学够了,没有新鲜东西。 "I esteemed eloquence highly and was in raptures with poesy, but I thought both are gifts of nature rather than fruits of study." 我演讲诗歌都那么攻无不破。但我觉得这是天赋。学是学不来的。 "I was especially delighted with math.... but I had not as yet a precise knowledge of their true use." 我还挺喜欢数学的(笛卡尔坐标你知道不,就我发明的)。我就是没发现这学科有啥实际用途。 “ I revered our theology... there was need of some special help from heaven, and of being more than man." 我研究透了神学。结论是,你们肉眼凡胎是理解不了的。 “Of philosophy I will say nothing. ... cultivated for many years by the most distinguished men and yet there is not a single matter which is not in dispute or above doubt." 我都不想评论哲学。这么多人搞了这么多年,就是没搞懂任何一个问题。 “As to the other sciences,I judged that no solid superstructures could be reared on foundations so infirm...nor the gain sufficient to determine me to cultivation... thank Heaven, I was not in a condition that compelled me to make merchandise of science... for fortune or fictious title" 至于其他学科,是那么的不堪一击,不值得学习。感谢上天,我的经济情况不需要通过伪科学搞一些浮名虚利。 大家觉得学霸介绍的学习经验对大家有帮助吗?大家觉得学霸的claim可信吗?大家觉得学霸写的东西拧巴吗? 大家还想继续看2,3,4吗?
No comments:
Post a Comment